MyHealth Online is now available at VHC Bascom and VHC Moorpark. Other clinics will be coming on line in August and October (see below).
You need an access code to sign up. You can get the code at a primary care clinic appointment. Once you have the code, go to the MyHealth Online website at https://myhealthonline.sccgov.org. If you lose the code, if it expires, or if you have trouble signing up, call the Help Desk at 408-885-5300.
MyHealth Online is an easy-to-use secure web site that gives you access to your health information.
- Get your immunizations, allergies and current medications
- Review lab and test results
- Schedule appointments with SCVHHS primary care physicians or request an appointment with a specialist
- View upcoming and past appointments
- And more!
You need an access code to sign up. This code is printed on the After Visit Summary from your recent clinic visit.
You can sign up for MyHealth Online when your primary care clinic begins offering this service. Here is the schedule:
- VHC Bascom & VHC Moorpark May 7, 2013
- VHC Milpitas & VHC Sunnyvale August 20, 2013
- VHC East Valley, VHC Gilroy & VHC Tully October 15, 2013
Get the App
When MyHealth Online is available to you, you can get the app for your Apple iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch® or Android™ phone.
For iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
iTunes – Download the MyChart app
Select SCVHHS as your health care provider at the Android Market – Download the MyChart app