Sign up or log in to MyHealth Online at https://myhealthonline.sccgov.org
You will need an access code to sign up. Your access code will be on the After Visit Summary you get following a visit with one of our providers. If you lose the code, if it expires, or if you have trouble signing up, call the Help Desk at 408-885-5300.
MyHealth Online is available to patients and clients who get care at our clinics or at the hospital. With MyHealth Online you can:
- See your immunizations, allergies, and current medications
- Review lab and test results
- Request an appointment with your Primary Care Physician
- Send a message to your Primary Care Team in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine and Pediatrics
- Request a Prescription Refill
- View upcoming and past appointments or cancel an appointment
In December 2014 you will also be able to send messages to your Specialists.
Get the App
When MyHealth Online is available to you, you can get the app for your Apple iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch® or Android™ phone.
For iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
iTunes – Download the MyChart app
Select SCVHHS as your health care provider at the Android Market – Download the MyChart app