Did you know:
- The Regional Burn Center at Santa Clara Valley Medical Center has been treating burn patients for over 35 years;
- It is one of only two regional burn trauma centers between Los Angeles and the Oregon border;
- This eight-bed intensive care unit treats both adults and children;
- The Regional Burn Center has been specifically designed for the care, treatment and rehabilitation of thermal, chemical, contact, electrical and radiation injuries;
- In addition to specialized clinical professionals, a Psychologist, Social Worker and a case Manager are part of the team to help patients or family members deal emotionally and financially with a burn injury.
The medical professionals of the Regional Burn Center are committed to prevention, research, teaching, care, treatment, and rehabilitation of burn injuries.
For more information regarding the Regional Burn Center or our services please contact Jill Sproul via email or call (408) 885-6670.