Santa Clara Valley Medical Center is dedicated to the health of the whole community. It is our mission to:
- Provide high quality, cost-effective medical care to all residents of Santa Clara County regardless of their ability to pay.
- Make available a wide range of inpatient, outpatient and emergency services within resource constraints.
- Maintain an environment within which the needs of our patients are paramount and where patients, their families and all our visitors are treated in a compassionate, supportive, friendly, and dignified manner.
- Support a setting within which quality medical education and professional training are conducted for the welfare and benefit of our patients and community.
- Sustain a workplace which recognizes and appreciates our employees and allows employees to realize their full work potential.
At Santa Clara Valley Medical Center we conduct ourselves and provide services following our organizational values that are at the heart of who we are.