The Valley Teen Van is located on a mobile bus and provides teen health services at many schools in Santa Clara County. The team is made of a driver/ health services representative, nurse and medical doctor or physician assistant.
The Teen Van visits these schools:
- Boynton High School
- Fremont Union High School Educational Options
- New Valley High School
- Broadway High School
- Foothill High School
- Escuela Popular
- Mount Madonna High School
- County Office of Education schools
Walk-in Clinic Hours & Services
Patients can walk-in during our clinic hours below. Visits are first-come, first-served and can sometimes run out, so patients should get to the clinic as early as they can.
- Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
- We believe in treating the whole person, meaning the mind, body, and spirit.
- We offer confidential reproductive health services, like birth control, family planning, pregnancy testing, testing and treatment of HIV and sexually transmitted infections, health maintenance and preventive care, vision/hearing testing, immunizations, health education, mental health counseling, substance use counseling, and PrEP and PEP (the medicines that prevent HIV).
- We use a payment program known as Family PACT to offer free and confidential reproductive health services.
- Our goal is to build trust with teens and support them in having healthy and successful futures.