Skip to main content
PHARMACY RESIDENCY PROGRAM RECOGNITION
- Since the program’s inception in 2004, we have graduated 99 pharmacy residents who are now working as clinical pharmacists, many still in the County of Santa Clara Health System, and have expanded our residency program size from 2 to 16.
- Since 2016, we started new PGY2 residency programs in Health-System Pharmacy Administration and Leadership, Ambulatory Care, Critical Care, Infectious Diseases, and Emergency Medicine.
- Residents helped start new services in homeless clinic and specialty pharmacy, including expanding into oncology and obtaining Joint Commission Accreditation for Specialty/DME
- Numerous PGY1 residents presented their projects at ASHP Midyear and Western States
- We have active affiliation agreements with over 20 programs, including pharmacy schools across the nation and Stanford Hospital and Clinics.
- Many of our preceptors are board certified.
- Precept approximately 100 student rotations per year
- University of the Pacific preceptor of the year awards won by Khanh Pham, PharmD; Marcus Dong, PharmD; and Caroline Ko, PharmD, BCPS, BCCCP. Our Director of Pharmacy, Narinder Singh, PharmD, MBA, has also received an award from UOP for his support of the students.