Welcome to The Division of Cardiovascular Medicine at Santa Clara Valley Medical Center. Our goal is to provide excellent clinical cardiac care to all patients of Santa Clara County. We are dedicated to the entire community, with the goal of prevention and treatment of heart disease through cutting edge research and appropriate diagnostic and therapeutic options.
We are also dedicated to the teaching program at Santa Clara Valley Medical Center which consists of medical students, residents and fellows. Our Division consists of outstanding Board Certified Cardiologists who have trained at renowned institutions (UCSF, Stanford, UC Davis, Baylor) and have expertise in Heart Failure, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiac Imaging (Echocardiography, MRI), Cardiac Devices and General Cardiology. Our Advance Practitioners complete the team of providers who work together to provide you with best cardiac care.
The Cardiovascular Center at Santa Clara Valley Medical Center provides high quality diagnostic and therapeutic services for many SCVMC patients and patients referred to us from community clinics and other community-based healthcare partners. In 2017 alone, our Cardiovascular Center care team:
- Implanted over 100 cardiac devices in patients with arrhythmias
- Performed more than 8,000 cardiac ultrasounds (echocardiograms)
- Performed and interpreted 20,000 EKGs
- Performed over 1,000 diagnostic and/or therapeutic procedures in our Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory
- Nurses performed over 750 cases requiring the moderate sedation of patients
- Outpatient visits
- 2,700 outpatient visits in Heart Failure Clinic
- 7,300 outpatient visits in all other Cardiovascular Center Clinics
MAPS & DIRECTIONS
The hospital's main campus is located off of the 280 freeway at the intersection of Moorpark and Bascom Avenues. The visitor-parking garage has entrances on both Moorpark Avenue and Renova Drive.
VALLEY SPECIALTY CENTER
751 S. Bascom Ave.
Map of Santa Clara Valley Medical Center Campus
San Jose, CA 95128
Bus 25, 61, 62
For Bus schedules and more information, please contact Santa Clara VTA Customer Service Call Center: (408) 321-2300
or visit their website. (http://www.vta.org