WISH LIST & DONATIONS
Please consider positively enhancing the hospital stay of our patients.
Would you like to support our pediatric patients at SCVMC? You can help by making an online contribution to our General Pediatrics Fund to support Child Life Services through The Valley Medical Center Foundation
Check out our SCVMC Child Life Services Wish List on myregistry.com for our on-going needs, to help us continue to provide services to our patients.
We welcome donations of new, unused toys and other play materials. Please refer to the following toy donation guidelines help us maintain patient safety and well-being.
WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
- Used items
- Toys with sharp objects or pieces
- Gift wrapped items (even for the holidays)
- Glass, ceramics, or other breakables
- Any items that promote violent or aggressive behavior, including video games
- Items with religious themes
- Toy collections or collectibles
- Flowers or live plants
We welcome any of the following items for donation:
- Video games for Nintendo Switch or Xbox One
- Leisure reading books for all ages and interests
- Infant mobiles or music soothers
- Rattles, teethers and mirrors
- Cause and effect toys (with buttons that light up or make sound)
- Arts and crafts kits for school age children and teens
- Coloring books for all ages and interests
- Crayons, markers, and colored pencils
- Legos, Duplos or Mega Blocks
- Medical play kits
- Dolls (storybook characters, action figures)
- Toy cars/trucks/vehicles
- Nail polish and nail files
- Self-care and cosmetic kits (no strong fragrances, age-appropriate)
- Tabletop games and cards of all kinds
- Bay Area sports team swag
Please note that in person drop off for all in-kind donations are being accepted by appointment only on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
To schedule an appointment and for donation related questions, please send an email to Aileen Ramones, MS, CCLS at [email protected] using “Child Life Donation” in the subject line.