- Free Mail Order
- Request for COVID-19 test kits by mail
- 24/7 Refill System
- Telephone Refill Line
- MyHealth Online
- Free Refill Reminder Service
- Medicare Part D enrollment assistance5.
- Assist you and your doctor on prescription insurance problems
- Bedside medication delivery for hospital discharged patients
- Immunizations for adults 19 years and older at 8 of our locations (except Bascom and Enborg Pharmacy)
- Easily fill your medications at any of the 10 SCVMC pharmacies throughout Santa Clara County
How to Refill Your Medications
You can use any of the SCVMC pharmacies to refill your medications. You can use the simple and convenient Automated Telephone Refill Line or MyHealth Online to order your refills and check the status of your refill.
Guide to Using the 24 Hour Telephone Refill Line:
- Dial the 24 Hour Refill Line: (408) 977-3500
- Press 1 for English, 2 for Spanish, 3 for Vietnamese, 4 for Chinese 3.Press 1 to refill your prescription; Press 2 to check the status of your refill
- Enter your Prescription Number and press #
- Press 1 to confirm the Prescription Number
- Press 1 to confirm your last name
- Enter your 8 digit Date of Birth. For example, enter “January 3rd 1977” as 01031977.
- Press 1 to confirm your Date of Birth
- Press 1 to pick up your prescription. Press 2 to have your prescription mailed.
- Wait to hear information about your refill request including pick up locations, date and time, and mailing address.
- Press 2 to submit the final request.
Allow two business days for the pharmacy to fill your prescription. Mail order prescription should arrive within 7 business days.
Free Mail Order
You can get most of your medications refilled without coming to the pharmacy. Select our mail order option when refilling and make sure your mailing address and phone number are correct. If it is a new prescription, you can ask your SCVMC pharmacy to have it mailed to you.
Some medications cannot be mailed such as:
- Drugs known as Class II controlled substances
- Medicines with short expiration dates
- Items that are bulky
Please contact your SCVMC pharmacy if you have a question about whether your prescription can be mailed.
Your Prescription Pick Up
For another person to be able to pick up your prescription, please provide the following:
- The person picking up your prescription should have your medical record number OR other information to verify your identity
- To protect your health information, we ask that you provide a note stating the person’s name you are allowing to pick up your medication.
“I, your name, allow name of designated person, to pick up my medications.”
WHO TO CONTACT FOR CONCERNS
If you have questions or concerns regarding your rights or have a complaint, please feel free to contact any of the following:
Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
751 South Bascom Ave.
The Joint Commission
One Renaissance Blvd.
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
E-mail: [email protected]
Mail: Office of Quality and Patient Safety
California Department of Public Health
1625 North Market Blvd Suite N219
Sacramento, CA 95834
California Board of Pharmacy
P.O. Box 997377, MS0500
Sacramento, CA 95899