INPATIENT STROKE SERVICES
Our mission at Santa Clara Valley Medical Center is to provide high quality accessible healthcare and excellent service to all persons in Santa Clara County, regardless of their social-economic status and ability to pay.
Upon admission to our hospital, our inpatient care team will:
- Inform you of plan of care and to treat underlying causes of stroke
- Provide you a stroke book for you to take home, addressing your individual risk factors
- Talk with you about your treatment(s) available for your type of stroke
- Provide you with compassionate skilled nursing care
- Offer you physical/occupational evaluations
- Offer speech therapy assessments, which include:
- Cognitive Evaluation
- Swallowing Evaluation
- Speech Evaluation
- Collaborate with social workers and cases managers for additional resources.
OUTPATIENT STROKE SERVICEs
Our outpatient services include:
For information about our stroke care or support services, contact (408) 885-2874.
For information on our Stroke Support Group, contact (408) 885-2397.