Urology is the treatment of conditions arising from the organs involved in urination and reproduction. Urology encompasses treatment, both medical and surgical, of many different conditions in men, women and children.
KIDNEY STONE DISEASE (NEPHROLITHIASIS)
- Latest minimally invasive surgical treatments
- Evaluation and treatment of recurrent stone disease
- Dedicated clinic with dietician for prevention of stones
treatment of bladder problems due to neurologic injuries and illnesses.
Treatment of Cancers of the urinary tract
treatment of urologic disorders resulting from trauma or conditions which cause scarring or dysfunction of the urologic system.
FULL LIST OF SERVICES
Santa Clara Valley Medical Center's Urology Division treats all urologic conditions and specializes in:
Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy
Minimally invasive treatments for enlargement of the prostate.
Biofeedback is used in the treatment of both stress and urge urinary incontinence and chronic pelvic pain syndromes.
Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction
Some common conditions treated by urologists are:
- Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy (or enlargement of the prostate gland)
- Prostate, bladder, testicular and kidney cancer
- Kidney stones
- Erectile Dysfunction
And much more...