- Evaluation of patients exposed to Tuberculosis and patients with symptoms or radiographic findings concerning for active Tuberculosis.
- Treatment of active Tuberculosis, including multi-drug resistant TB, pediatric TB and geriatric TB.
- Preventative treatment for Latent TB Infection including 12 weeks of INH and Rifapentine with direct observation.
- Comprehensive health assessments for newly arrived Refugees, asylees, special immigrant visa holders and certified victims of trafficking.
- Civil surgeon services for refugees and asylees who have completed assessments in the clinic.
full list of services
- Evaluation and treatment of active tuberculosis
- Treatment of latent TB infection
- Direct Observed Therapy, DOT and DOPT
- IM and IV Medications for TB treatment
- Counseling and Mental Health Service for Refugees / Asylees
- Central line care / dressings
- Chest X-ray
- Point of care testing
- Sputum Induction
- Nurse Advice
- Financial Counseling
- Medical Records
The Pharmacy is part of the Health and Hospital System with direct access to patients’ healthcare team and medical record to ensure that prescriptions are safe to take considering the patient’s other medications and allergies.
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:00pm
Saturday - Sunday