Follow these steps to upload files for the MedAssist Application using an iOS (iPhone, iPad) or an android device.
UPLOADING FILES FROM AN IOS (IPHONE OR IPAD) DEVICE
- Click on the “+Add New Document” button and you will see the following options:
- Photo Library
- Take Photo or Video
- Choose File
- You can upload files directly from your Photo Library, take a photo with your camera, or choose to upload a file that is stored on your iOS device.
- Select the type of document that you are uploading from the list that is shown. For example, Driver’s License
- Click “Upload this file” to start uploading your file
- You will see a green checkmark when your file is successfully uploaded to the portal
UPLOADING FILES FROM AN ANDROID DEVICE
- Click on the “+Add New Document” button.
- A popup will ask you to choose an action, please select one to upload your document:
- Camera: use this option to take a photo with your phone camera
- Camera/Camcorder: this option can also take a photo
- Files: use this option if you already have the photo/pdf file on your phone
- Under “Document Type”, select the type of document that you are uploading from the list that is shown, for example: Driver's License
- Click “Upload this file” to start uploading your file.
- You will see a green checkmark once your file has successfully uploaded to the portal.