When your doctor prescribes your medicine you can fill your prescription at a number of locations. For refills, use the simple and convenient Automated Prescription Refill System. The 24-hour Refill Line is (408) 977-3500
. Guide to Refilling Your Medicines
- Dial the 24 hour refill line: (408) 977-3500
- Press 1 for English, 2 for Spanish, 3 for Vietnamese, 4 for Chinese
- Say “Refill” or press 1 to refill your prescription
- Speak or enter your Prescription Number and press #
- Say “Yes” or press 1 to confirm your last name
- Speak or enter your Date of Birth. For example, say “January 3rd 1977” or enter 01031977.
- Say “Pick up” or press 1 to pick up your prescription. Say “Mail” or press 2 to have your prescription mailed.
- Wait to hear information about your refill request including pick up locations, date and time
Allow two business days for the pharmacy to fill your prescription. Mail order prescription should arrive within 7 business days.Convenient Mail Order
You can get most of your medicines refilled without coming to the pharmacy! Select our mail order option when refilling your medicine and make sure your mailing address and phone number are correct. If it is a new prescription, you can ask your SCVMC pharmacy to have it mailed to you.
Some medicines cannot be mailed, such as:
- Drugs known as Class II controlled substances
- Medicines with short expiration dates
- Items that are bulky
Please contact your SCVMC pharmacy if you have a question about whether your prescription can be mailed. Your Prescription Pick Up
For another person to be able to pick up your prescription, you must have the following:
- The person picking up your prescription mush have two (2) forms of identification
- You must give that person a letter or note that authorizes that person, by name, to pick up your prescription on your behalf.